Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cher
Probatio
Cher

WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} Empty
PostSubject: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 am

WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} HyunA Pictures
.:MIYUKI:.:SAKURA.:.TAKAHASHI:.

I walked in the bath house and jumped in the water. It was pretty much empty right now. The waters were really soothing. It reminded me of the hot springs back in Japan. I inhaled. I exhaled. The waters always comforted me. They reminded me of Japan. I missed Japan.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:38 am

I walked through the door to the bath house and saw Miyuki naked. Did I mention she was naked? I opened my eyes really wide and didn't know what to do. Because, I was naked too. Let's just hope she didn't turn.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Probatio
Cher

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:17 am

~LOL I'm going to steal this moment from and anime that I love:)~

I tied my hair up in a bun as I didn't want to get my hair wet. I continued to sit there. Until I noticed a presence behind me. I looked around for something that reflected the image of anything behind me. My mirror. I looked at the mirror from an angle. There was Christian. Standing right there. Oh. My.Gods.

I turned around slowly hoping that he was dressed. He wasn't. Not really the best thing to see while talking a bath. Sometimes I just felt like they should've just gotten regular shower rooms. I shrieked. And buried my face in the tiles surrounding the pool of water.
"J-J-ust." I shrieked again. That wasn't one of the things I wanted to see right now. Not really. Its just wrong. Especially since I'm taking a bath.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:36 pm

I quickly hopped in, making somewhat of a splash. I was across from her in the huge bath. My eyes only above the water. My cat ears drooped and I whispered through the water, "sorry........." I didn't see her, well, not ALL OF HER. But her.......you get it. I made the water form a wall between us and I couldn't see her....MAYBE. But she didn't know that. Being a son of Neptune, I could do those things. My cat eyes gleamed. And I prayed she wasn't being traumatized
Back to top Go down
Cher
Probatio
Cher

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:46 pm

A few tears ran down my cheeks. I don't know about people here in America much since I was living ouside of canp in Minesota for only 3 years. But in Japan, it was disrespectful for a woman or a female to be exposed to a man like that. Thats why they have seprate baths for boys and girl. I Stayed slient. Byut my face was buried in my arms as the tears fell.

I stayed slient. This was so humitiating. If he saw... that scar... he would... leave me. I wouldn't let that to happen. I just wouldn't. If I could help it at least.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:32 pm

I felt water coming from a distinct place. And I realized that they were tears. I got up, my clothes shot through the door and I was dry. I walked through the door. Not looking back, if she didn't want me her. I wouldn't be here. (TIME SKIP)

Later that day, I was walking down to the field of Mars. I noticed her coming and I didn't think she would want me here. I turned and walked like I didn't notice her, at the same time keeping a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Probatio
Cher

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:39 pm

I was walking along the field of Mars. I saw Christian. He probrably thinks I'm a drama queen now. But I couldn't help crying earilier. I just hope he doesn't hate me now. I really like him. He was really nice to me.

I decided to apoligize. It was rude of me to make him feel uncomfortable. I walked up to him.
"Hi, erm, Christian, I really sorry, I overreacted this morning. I hope you're not mad. I really am sorry." I said. That was the worst apology ever. Too bad there wasn't a re-do button in life.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:51 pm

I glanced at her quickly and put an arm around her, "Apology accepted." I kissed her forehead and kept walking down. The field of mars had that affect on me, I didn't know where I belonged, the field of mars was just for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Probatio
Cher

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:59 pm

I walked along with him. He was indeed a really nice person to me. I wonder about his past... and his mortal family. Should I ask? Or should I leave it alone? I decided to ask. I wanted to know him better. "You don't have to answer my question, but where does your family live?" I asked.

The field of Mars was occupied with people training. Maybe the spirit of Mars affected people. Most likey. Right now, I would rather be at the lake. The lake was much more quiet and less violent.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:57 pm

She came along with me. I was kinda hoping for some alone time. I instead decided to speak. I was too nice, I might have to ditch her. I thought of something. "I would rather not talk about it" I ran down towards the field. I was being a complete douche
Back to top Go down
Cher
Probatio
Cher

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:02 pm

He left me there. That's the part of the story where the girl would break into tears and start crying. Yet I couldn't. I saw that I hit a soft spot. I sighed. Well... that was my fault too. I just had to be the over dramatic one. I really liked him. But if he didn't want me anymore, then why bother? I walked back to the barracks. I didn't feel like doing anything right now. All I wanted to do was lay down and rest. So that's what I did. I laid on my ed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 pm

(The next day) I was waking up, I noticed that she was still asleep. So I left a note on her pillow, 'We are done. I'm sorry, Im not ready' I tried to sneak out, but I thought I heard her wake up.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Probatio
Cher

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:30 am

~Are they going to get back together or stay apart?`
I woke up the next morning. My hair was a mess. I looked out the window. I noticed the reclection of Christian. I jolted up from my bed "What the..." . Then I saw the note. I read it. 'We are over. I'm sorry. I'm not ready.' I looked at him blankly. I didn't know what to say. I wake up and I see this. With him right there. Right in fromt of me.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:06 pm

I saw her face and I shook my head. I walked out of the door and I kept walking. No need going back now. I had a life ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Probatio
Cher

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:29 pm

That was harsh. I guessed that was better than find him cheating. Being honest was a good thing right? I flopped back on my bed and clutched onto my pillow. I felt the tears welling up at the back of my eyes. I just let them fall. My eyes wern't red. I didn't make a sound. I just let the tears fall, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}   WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? {BLAZY}
Page 1 of 1