Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aura
Admin
Admin
Aura

Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE   Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:46 am

NEW CHARRIE:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://crypticas.tumblr.com/
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE   Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 am

Oh! Her play-by is pretty!!Accepted into the Second Cohort
Back to top Go down
Aura
Admin
Admin
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE   Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:54 am

Thank You!

*****IF ANYONE WANTS TO ADOPT IVY FIERU PLEASE DO. SHES FREE*****
Back to top Go down
Aura
Admin
Admin
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE   Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 Images36

Birth Info

Name: Kaleikaumaka Naomi Lotus
Age/Birthday: 15/ August 1
God Parent: Angita (Witchcraft and firey magic) and a son of Vulcan
Claimed: Yes

Camp Info

Years in Camp: 0
Cohort: N/A

Background Info

Mortal Family: Has none. But she does have her father. She also lived on the streets with a boy:
Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 Images37
Tike Lotus : Tike is 35.Tike is VERY smart. He works at school for the children in New Rome. He misses Kalei very much. He is a perfectionist and and his teaching speciality is wood shop. He can make anything out of anything.
Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 Gabe_s10
Atticus Memserri: Atticus is 17 now. He started to live with Kalei when she was 9. Thats when her adoptive parents dumped her on the streets. He has acted as a big brother to her since. He had a minor crush on her at one time but, it has faded. He misses her so much. She visits him for a month each year in the winter.
Brief History:
Kalei lived in Honolulu, Hawaii. She is full on Hawaiian. She was an street child who made money off working at a local resturant. She made herself a house when she was 12 with the help of Atticus. Atticus was like her older brother and when she found out she had to leave for camp, she was devastated. She doesn't like being told what to do. She refused to go to camp for another year. The gods accepted it and let her stay. That year found out all her powers. She could make balls of light from her hands. It was a white/green colour. When the time came a couple days ago for her to leave for camp, Atticus made her last few days the best. They spent alot of the money Atticus had been saving up to buy a mini fridge for their huge tent. Kalei had a secret crush on Atticus since she was 12.
Characteristics

Physical Appearance:

Kalei has long wavy dark brown hair. Her hair is thin and silky. She never seem to keep it out of her face. She struggles to put it up in a ponytail. She just brushes it and leaves it down most of the time. Or she wears a head band.

She had soft, black skin. She moisterizes everyday. It never seems to be dry. Her skin almost feels like silk. Its smooth and soft. She has a tattoo on her left wrist:Tattoo. She doesn't tan.

As for Apparel, she likes to wear yoga shorts. She doesn't like to wear t-shirts so she doesn't wear her camp tee to often. She wears thin long sleeves most of the time. It its cold she'll wear a hoodie. She not to fond of coats.

Personality: Kalei has trust problems. She will take for ever to trust someone. Even her own sisters and brothers. She thinks they're going to dump her like her adoptive parents. Kalei is very crafty. She can make alot of useful things. For instince, she can make a cell phone signal out of a mechanical pen and mp3 player. She's very risk-taking and will do anything to save someone she cares about. She is a very sneaky person. She could steal your wallet right out of your hand and you wouldn't even notice.
Other

Fatal Flaw: Trustless
Pets: None
Talents: She is an excellant pick-pocket. She can also make balls of light with her hands. They are about 9in by 7in. Not too big but, big enough.
Weapons: A imperial gold dagger that she keeps on a strap around her thigh.
Other:
She's hawaiian
She is also an excellant swordstress
Back to top Go down
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE   Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Accepted into the fifth Cohort.
Back to top Go down
Aura
Admin
Admin
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE   Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 Images55
Name: Drake Merwin (Everyone calls him WhipHand)

Age/Birthday: 15/ ??? (His birthday is unknown.)

God Parent: Mors-God of death

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: None.

Years in Camp: 1

Cohort: N/A (Can he be second pleeeeeaassee)

Brief History: Drake doesn't really have a history. He was born in New Rome. He lived in a abandoned childs home. There seemed to be many in New Rome.

Physical Appearance: Drake is tall and muscular. The first thing you'll notice about him is his red, fleshy whip arm. Drake has sandy-blonde, choppy hair. His eyes are ocean blue. If he didn't have a sharks smile he might have been handsome. He wears sloppy, grass stained jeans and a open white dress shirt. He never wears a shirt under it. There is no point.

Personality: Drake is terrified of disobeying the Devil. Drake's favorite colour is red. Drake's favorite season is winter. Drake loves killing people. He loves snow and cold weather. He eats ice cubes. Drake is a physopath. Drake has no friends. He scars everyone away with his whip-hand. He hates being threatnened. Drake's room is usually has clothes scattered due to his phycopathy. He has nightmares and will get up and destroy everything. When drake runs into a problem he hits it head on. Adrien always has his pills in his pockets along with, $10, a mini journal and a machete hanging in a scabbard on his side. Drake doesn't beieve in love. Drake doesn't care about anyone.

Fatal Flaw: He doesn't think anyone can kill him.

Pets: None

Talents: Drake is very good with swords and knifes. And the fact that his whiphand can tear through flesh is a big advantage. He doesn't whip people though.

Weapons: A machete made out of imperial gold and his whiphand.

Other:

Drake's Whiphand: Drakes whiphand is made out of raw flesh. He has no feeling in it. He doesn't use it often. It was a operation gone wrong. He used to have a stub for a an arm. He had a serious burn from a fire. They had to cut his arm off. Drake took meds and he took to many meds. His arm over grew and it didn't grow exactly how they had wished. It was covered in dried blood and you could see veins sticking out everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Aura
Admin
Admin
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE   Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:12 pm

NEW CHARACTER:

DRAKE MERWIN
Back to top Go down
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE   Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Um, I don't think he can be in second, sorry, he's accepted into the Fifth Cohort. If you have objections, I might be swayed.
Back to top Go down
Aura
Admin
Admin
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE   Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Thanks so much Moon! I've been waiting for like 5 days and I really wanted to role-play with this charrie (:
Back to top Go down
Aura
Admin
Admin
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE   Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Okay, I'm scrapping all my characters adbstarting over...Can someone please delete this topic?
Back to top Go down
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE   Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Yes, it shall be moved to the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE   Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charity's Charries :) NEEDS ACCEPTANCE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2