Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

Jasonhero's characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasonhero
Probatio

Jasonhero's characters  Empty
PostSubject: Jasonhero's characters    Jasonhero's characters  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:21 am

Name: Jason Myers

Age/Birthday: 16, 05/21/1997

God Parent: Trivia

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Michelle and David Myers. (Deceased). Lori Myers (Deceased)

Years in Camp: Just Arrived

Explanation of Higher Rank: N/A

Cohort: N/A

Brief History: Murder. Something Jason knew at a young age. He was born to his father, and adopted by his 'mom' when she married his dad. The boy was born with the ability to summon ghosts, even to the point of allowing others to see them. And he could use magic to move items with magic, linked to his mind. The ghosts whispered to him and drove him down his path. Around the time he was 4, Jason's house exploded outwards, splintering as if it had been hit by a bomb. Only no explosion. His parents both lay dying from this, and Jason managed to find a Celestial Bronze knife, and stabbed his older sister Lori to death. She was a former and rather popular member of the legion. All of this was witnessed by the horrified neighbors. News spread all over, including that infamous picture of four year old Jason jamming the knife deep into his older sister's chest. The police showed up and took the boy away. For the government had noticed his powers and wanted to know more. That police car soon crashed for unknown reasons by the wolf house. Here he met Lupa and forgered his own life, and a special bond with the wolf. For when a young child, no matter what species wakes up in the middle of the night screaming and cryin from terror because of what he did, the mother instinct takes over to care for the child. This caused Jason to view the wolf goddess as more of his mother than his step mother had been. When he became 16 Lupa sent him on his way, warning him that since the world knew about the atrocity he had caused, the praetor would most likely try to have him killed. She told him to beg the praetor for forgiveness. Today he arrived at camp, requesting to meet the praetor.

Physical Appearance: Jason stands 5 feet 8 inches tall, has pale skin like a ghost and striking black hair. It is straight and long, falling down almost over his electric blue eyes that seemed to change color because of his magic. He is very muscular and looks well... Hot. Jason has the haunted and crazy look to him though, he carries himself with false confidence and has that look that reveals his pain, but at the same time has a fierce quality to it. The boy is obviously a fighter.

Personality: Socaily Awkward is an understatement when It comes to Jason. The boy is mentally unstable and well aware of this fact, it haunts him everywhere he goes. He is kind to those that can manage to talk to him, though he often shies away from contact, knowing that he could go crazy and hurt somebody at any moment. The boy is highly intelligent, and he can see the bigger picture and knows how to think fast in action. He is also a romantic but doesn't know what love is, as he never was really loved by anybody. He is also terrified of this feeling. Thinking he might kill somebody.

Fatal Flaw: He's insane. Though he can usually control it, hitting one of the chinks in his armor sets him off and he is reduced to a shaking boy rocking back and forth in a corner. After he leaves a swath of destruction, which may include his own friends.

Pets: None

Talents: Highly intelligent, excellent at reading.

Other: He takes a commonly used roman tactic (Physcological Warfare), to the next level with his fighting style.
Back to top Go down
Jasonhero
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: Jasonhero's characters    Jasonhero's characters  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:04 pm

This is now finished and ready for accepting
Back to top Go down
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jasonhero's characters    Jasonhero's characters  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Accepted~
---------------------
jason myers; fifth cohort (because of mental instability and such)
Back to top Go down
Jasonhero
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: Jasonhero's characters    Jasonhero's characters  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:52 am

Who is the praetor? I kinda wanna rp out Jason's meeting with the praetor.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Jasonhero's characters    Jasonhero's characters  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 am

No praetor yet. There are no cohort leaders, no praetors, or mods yet because I believe admins are waiting for more people to join the site and become active again and then there might be a voting and nomination etc
Back to top Go down
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jasonhero's characters    Jasonhero's characters  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:46 am

Yep! Blazy's exactly right
Back to top Go down
Jasonhero
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: Jasonhero's characters    Jasonhero's characters  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:31 am

Ah okay
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Jasonhero's characters    Jasonhero's characters  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Yea sorry bud, hopefully you can get that RP going in not that long at all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasonhero's characters    Jasonhero's characters  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jasonhero's characters
Page 1 of 1