Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

i would like to reach out my hand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Probatio
ML

i would like to reach out my hand Empty
PostSubject: i would like to reach out my hand   i would like to reach out my hand I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi my name is ML and I like to plot. So just comment below or pm me with any plots you have! I am open to a lot of things!

RULES READ THESE:

1. I have the right to say you're character is not right for the plot, and I do not have to give an explanation as to why I feel this way. It's my plot and my character, I know what I want and I know when I have found it.

2. I have a minimum length requirement, and I will not rp with you if you can not meet it. If you mainly post long posts but occasionally have a shorter one, that might be a different story.
   a. Minimum length, two good sized paragraphs with seven sentences if it's short. If you have extremely long posts well they don't have to be seven sentences.
b. If you prefer word lengths, pm me and we can work something out.
c. If you must you can pm me and possibly get me to change this a bit, but you have to be nice otherwise it's not happening.

3. Grammar, if you misspell simple words chances are I will not roleplay with you. Sorry but that annoys me.
   a. also if you end sentences with prepositions when you roleplay, chances are I will not roleplay with you, I am sorry but I can not express how much this annoys me.

4. No nagging me to post. My life is busy, roleplaying is not my main focus. If this bothers you, do not roleplay with me.

5. If you have any majorly important plot ideas, that would be like super huge, please pm those to me.

Last edited by ML on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ML
Probatio
ML

PostSubject: Re: i would like to reach out my hand   i would like to reach out my hand I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:16 pm

i would like to reach out my hand Tumblr_mf8y0uOiGt1raoa7po1_500
Samuel Trenton Mercer

Relationships:

(Insert Name Here)- Vina's Lily Collin's fc- girlfriend
(Insert Name Here)- roleplayer/character name- bestfriend

Plots:

None

Plot ideas:

He could always use some friends

((ew this will be edited))
Back to top Go down
ML
Probatio
ML

PostSubject: Re: i would like to reach out my hand   i would like to reach out my hand I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:20 pm

i would like to reach out my hand Tumblr_mfg4hyMXus1rd13flo1_500
Thayer Alexander Radcliffe

Relationships:

Trace Radcliffe- best friend/twin brother
(Insert Name Here)- roleplayer- boyfriend/girlfriend
(Insert Name Here)- roleplayer- bully

Plots:

None

Plotting Ideas:

Thayer seems like the type of guy who doesn't like relationships, which is sort of true. He really doesn't date because he gets confused with relationships. Anyways, I want some to develop a crush on him and he can sort of be oblivious but then he sort of realizes or Trace points it out, and the other person thinks he just doesn't know. And he develops a crush on them, and he is sort of lost on what to do, but then he eventually figures out what to do and asks them out or says something to them and they ask him out? I am fine with it being either a girl or a guy, but I'd probably prefer if it was a guy.

He could use some friends that aren't his brother.

Yeah I want someone who is mean to him and picks on him and stuff.
Back to top Go down
ML
Probatio
ML

PostSubject: Re: i would like to reach out my hand   i would like to reach out my hand I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:26 pm

i would like to reach out my hand Tumblr_mf1g6j4ODr1rw7px5
Trace Andrew Radcliffe

Relationships:

Thayer Radcliffe- best friend/brother
(Insert Name Here)- roleplayer- crush
(Insert Name Here)- roleplayer- friend

Plots:

[size=10]None

Plotting Ideas:

I feel like Trace can either be a hopeless romantic or a sort of flirt and anyways he gets a major crush on someone way out of his league and he's like head over heels and he tries to get her to date him and stuff and idk eventually they end up dating.

He could use friends yo.
Back to top Go down
ML
Probatio
ML

PostSubject: Re: i would like to reach out my hand   i would like to reach out my hand I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:26 pm

character goes here
Back to top Go down
ML
Probatio
ML

PostSubject: Re: i would like to reach out my hand   i would like to reach out my hand I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:27 pm

character goes here
Back to top Go down
ML
Probatio
ML

PostSubject: Re: i would like to reach out my hand   i would like to reach out my hand I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:27 pm

character goes here
Back to top Go down
ML
Probatio
ML

PostSubject: Re: i would like to reach out my hand   i would like to reach out my hand I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:28 pm

character goes here
Back to top Go down
ML
Probatio
ML

PostSubject: Re: i would like to reach out my hand   i would like to reach out my hand I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:28 pm

updates and crap like that
Back to top Go down
Aura
Admin
Admin
Aura

PostSubject: Re: i would like to reach out my hand   i would like to reach out my hand I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Trace and Madigan

I was thinking maybe Trace could see Madigan and think she's pretty, maybe run up to her and introduce himself, and Madigan could be a bit rude. Maybe she tries not to talk to him much, interupts him. idk but, maybe she could develop a crush on him and rethink the way she'd been treating him. and then blah blah blah crushes and stuff then dates idk. [I haven't finished Madigan yet so...]
Back to top Go down
http://crypticas.tumblr.com/
ML
Probatio
ML

PostSubject: Re: i would like to reach out my hand   i would like to reach out my hand I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Yes that sounds very good! Let me know when you finish and I can make a topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to reach out my hand   i would like to reach out my hand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i would like to reach out my hand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Jupiter :: General :: Chit-Chat :: Plotting-
Jump to: