Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee) Empty
PostSubject: I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee)   I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:26 pm

It was getting dark out and Shizune was trying to get out of camp, didn't seem quite for him yet. Even after two years, nobody noticed him and if they did, nobody wanted to be his friend after hearing the words "First Cohort" as he told them what cohort he actually belonged to. On the way to the tunnel, he ran into some kids out of bed late he smiled, acting like a monster chasing them away, the kids squeeling with pleasure at his attempt to herd them. They eventually went off, for his ring had started burning, but he hadn't seen it, the Vulcan in him struggling to be noticed, but to no avail. He smiled at the kids and went to the tunnel, the fresh air as he opened it easing his pain bundled up from all those years ago.

As he went outside, he looked for his BMW that he often left sitting on the side of the road with a tarp over it, the gods were obviously on his side as the car was untouched. He casually slid over the top and unlocked the door, the purr of the engine as he turned it on welcoming him. He pulled onto the road and drove to the mall, trying to find the entrance to the Tilly's store. After finding the easiest way, parked and got out. At the mall however,  he got lost and ended up sitting at a coffee place, staring at a map of the mall, but his dyslexia wasn't helping him anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
BEAN
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee)   I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:56 pm

I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee) Tumblr_me4klm7jr11raqsyv

Hayden,

Hayden needed to get out of camp. It was really large, but sometimes Hayden felt like she was in a perfect little bubble. Nothing ever happened in camp. No monsters, no mist, no nothing. Although technically she was wayy to young to be out and about on her own, the girl didn't mind. Hayden was good at navigating her way around. She had stolen enough money to be able to take a bus from the nearest bus stop (about half a mile away) and back. Hayden walked the half-mile there, ignoring the hot sun that was made even hotter by her black shirt. She needed new clothing, but Hayden didn't have enough money for it, and instead she was just going to go exploring and eat samples. Maybe she'd have a few extra dollars in her pocket and could buy some food. Hayden couldn't stand the camp food, and it was often worth the long walk to New Rome to get food from the cafes. While Hayden might have been poor in cash, she was not lacking in drachmas.

Once safely on the bus, Hayden held tightly onto her leather jacket, which had a knife strapped into it. She would not go anywhere beyond without the safety measures of a weapon. It would not hurt mortals but Hayden felt better having it with her. It took around 20 minutes to get to the mall. Hayden also had a mini-sketchbook with her and was scribbling in it. Just doodling, Hayden occupied herself for the remainder of the bus ride.

Hayden strolled around the mall, keeping her head down and looking for interesting things. Strangely, she felt comfortable here, as if no monster would want to attack the lowly girl. Hayden's luck drained out quickly though, as she was not looking where she was going and rammed into someone. Great. She signed to herself, rolling her eyes. She mouthed a silent sorry to the boy before looking up. He was a little older than herself and looked familiar. Hayden wondered if he was a half blood, but she didn't say anything, in case he spoke sign language.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee)   I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Shizune hardly noticed anybody around him right when Hayden bumped into him, causing him to lose his spot on the map, having to start over. "Yea no worries it's... Fine" He said the last word with distress, all he wanted were some new clothes. But apparently he wasn't gonna get any anytime soon. "Wait,do I know you?" He asked, quite puzzled as to why he would know some teenage girl... Especially at a mall. Things were just getting weirder and weirder for him, he stroked his chin, his little goatee giving him random comfort.

Just as he was placing her name with her face, his ring lit on fire, something he had never seen before "Oh my GODS I'm sorry, this hasn't happened before" he smiled apologetically and waved his hand, but it didn't work. Shizune looked down, closed his eyes, and tried to will the fire to die down, which it did. "That's odd" he shrugged it off and looked into the girls eyes, "I'm sorry, again, that was my fault, but you are?" He tried, urging for her name.
Back to top Go down
BEAN
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee)   I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:05 pm

I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee) Tumblr_me4klm7jr11raqsyv

Hayden,

Hayden looked at the boy like a deer caught in headlights. Her eyes were wider than usual. She was not used to having random people come up to her in the mall and start up a conversation. Hayden was used to covering herself when she was outside of camp, and letting herself blend into the crowd. Not being able to talk could come in handy sometimes, as Hayden could pretend she was a tourist and get away quickly. But it didn’t take a genius to tell that this boy also vaguely recognised her from something or other.

Then the boy’s ring lit up and Hayden was genuinely scared. She had heard of people who were kidnapped in malls before, and although Hayden was definitely more capable than a mortal girl, her hand still reached inside her jacket to clutch the hilt of her knife. Hayden signed quickly with one hand, as if muttering to herself. You’re a half-blood aren’t you... She signed. Realizing that the boy meant her no harm, Hayden reached into her pocket. There was a little card, written entirely in latin, in case she was searched by anyone. It read the same thing that Hayden had signed moments earlier. Dimidium Dei es? Hayden looked at the boy, expecting an answer. If not, then yet another mortal would think she was crazy, but that was alright. Most Roman half-bloods could read Latin, despite the fact that the language was long dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee)   I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want Thissss and Thatttt and OOOOOH, THAT(Beanieeee)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Jupiter :: Out of Camp :: Off Campus-
Jump to: