Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

this is real this is me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ML
Probatio
ML

this is real this is me  Empty
PostSubject: this is real this is me    this is real this is me  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Hi I'm ML, but my real name is Maeve. I am fine with nicknames as long as they are not insulting or just really dumb.

The following will be brief and it will describe me perfectly, aka its copied from my twitter bio.

Food, Cats, PLL, Psych, Teen Wolf, Johny Cash, Harry Potter, PJO/HOO, Disney, Hot/Guys celebs, Avatar, Merlin, The Internet

basically that's all of my interests, but because this is short I shall elaborate more. Also I enjoy The Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl but I have not finished the series' or im not updated on them.

Favorite characters:
PLL- Spencer, Ali, Toby
Psych- Shawn, Gus, Henry, Lassie
Teen Wolf- Stiles, The coach
Harry Potter- NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM
PJO/HOO- Percy, Nico, Frank, Apollo, Grover
Avatar (LOK)- Mako, General Iroh
(i like firebenders okay)
Merlin- Arthur

Other favorites:
Food- Sonic Grilled Cheese, Panera, Ranch dressing(judge me)
Color- orange
Musical group(s)- Mumford and Sons, One Direction, The Lonely Island, Maroon 5
Singers- Adele, Justin Timberlake
Movies- Harry Potter, The Sandlot, Hunger Games, Psycho, The XMen franchise, Hairspray, The Butler, Pitch Perfect, HSM 1, 2 & 3
Books- Harry Potter, PJO/HOO, Divergent series, Hunger Games, 39 Clues, Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys
TV Shows- NCIS, Monk

DISNEY:
Favorite movie- Aristocats, Hercules(its so inaccurate but I love it), Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, 101 Dalmatians
Favorite character(s)- Tom O'Malley, The Muses, Phil, Lumiere, Ariel, Sebastian, Mulan, Tiana
Favorite song(s)- Be Our Guest, Everybody Wants to be a Cat, Go the Distance, Part of That World, I'll Make A Man out of You, Cruella De Vil
Favorite villian(s)- Cruella De Vil
Favorite sidekick(s)- Mushu, Genie(is he a sidekick?), Carpet
Favorite princess- Ariel, Belle, Jasmine

I could add more stuff later, but then again its debateable.
Back to top Go down

this is real this is me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Jupiter :: General :: Chit-Chat :: Introductions and Leavings-
Jump to: