Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

umm...Hello?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coolgirl
Probatio
coolgirl

umm...Hello? Empty
PostSubject: umm...Hello?   umm...Hello? I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:59 pm

HEEEEELLOOOOO CAMP JUPITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am Coolgirl, Dashie, Veyniac, Lady Ranger, And Claya Stone (currently) on the sister site, and have decided to broaden my RPing to here! I have actually technically been a member for almost as long as I have on Camp Halfblood, but I never saw anyone on here so I sorta just... died over here... But im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Labyrinth-Designer
Probatio

umm...Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm...Hello?   umm...Hello? I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:30 am

Haha
Hi
Camp Jupiter is much less active than Camp Half Blood, and it has been for quite a while. There are, however, a few of us who try to keep the site active. I try to be on the site on a daily basis, so PM me if you want to roleplay!
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

umm...Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm...Hello?   umm...Hello? I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Why hello there! I'm Blazy, as you can see, and welcome to the site! Make sure you read the updates, as we have a mod try out going on. And your application would be much appreciated! Have a nice stay (:
Back to top Go down
coolgirl
Probatio
coolgirl

umm...Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm...Hello?   umm...Hello? I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:34 am

haha, nice to know! I'm not that good at remembering the names of the roman gods and goddesses, so some help (and patience) is welcome! thanks for being here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

umm...Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm...Hello?   umm...Hello? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

umm...Hello?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Jupiter :: General :: Chit-Chat :: Introductions and Leavings-
Jump to: