Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

Fourth Cohort Ballot Box

Go down 
+2
moon
Creator Account
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Creator Account
Admin
Admin
Creator Account

Location : I'm sorry, this information is classified due to a lack of a witty response.

Fourth Cohort Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Fourth Cohort Ballot Box   Fourth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:37 pm

In the Fourth Cohort is a Ballot Box for Cohort Leaders. It's a gold box with a lightning bolt engraved on the front of it along with a "J" on the other side. There are pens and slips of paper for submitting your nominations for the future Fourth Cohort Leaders!
Back to top Go down
https://campjupiter.rpg-board.net
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Cohort Ballot Box   Fourth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:18 pm

FAITH~EMMA~EMBERS
Faith hadn't though very long on who she would elect to be the new Cohort leader. She knew who she thought would make a good one. Funny how people always elect those who they spend time with. Faith wrote down the name and stuck it in the box, not bothering to fold it. Good luck to Ted Dekker.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Probatio
Lily

Location : Right there. No there. Not there! A little left. No right! Ok over there- oh forget it!

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Cohort Ballot Box   Fourth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:27 pm

I walked slowly. My hair bounced as I did. A curl had fallen over my face. I had always dreamed of being the Cohort Leader. Now was my chance. So, why was I so nervous? I grabbed a pen with a shaky hand and wrote slowly and carefully: Hallie Mierhoff I slowly walked away. I took a few deep breaths and crossed my fingers.
Back to top Go down
ML
Probatio
ML

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Cohort Ballot Box   Fourth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Laleh|Julian|Tristan

Marley walks into her cohort, and notices the ballot boxes. She walks over to them and picks up the slip of paper. She thinks for a few minuets before writing: Laleh Tristan, daughter of Trivia on the slip of paper. She sets the pencil down, and nervously folds the slip. She drops it in the box, she then quickly leaves.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Cohort Ballot Box   Fourth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:15 pm

I walked in calmly. My aura of darkness and fire seemingly disapproving as I smiled. My rings on my hands glowed brighter and brighter as I entered the ballot area. Could that be anxiety? Nobody knew me, but I thought I looked quiet intimidating. So I addressed my mind in a calm manner and wrote my name. Lelouch Xiang. Grandson of Phoebus and Nox, Descendant of Strenua. I walked off, and dusted my shirt, addressing the next person in line with a smile of sharp pointy white teeth of mine. Good day? Good day!
Back to top Go down
Aura
Admin
Admin
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Cohort Ballot Box   Fourth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Fourth Cohort Ballot Box Pictur13
Mackenzie|Arden|Street

I walked up to the ballot area and grabbed a slip of paper. I calmly wrote down my name.

Mackenzie Street.

I was hoping I'd win. I always wanted a responsibility. The only responsibility I had ever had was babysitting my brat of a brother, Dylan.
Back to top Go down
http://crypticas.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Cohort Ballot Box   Fourth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourth Cohort Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1