Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Creator Account
Admin
Admin
Creator Account

Location : I'm sorry, this information is classified due to a lack of a witty response.

Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.  Empty
PostSubject: Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.    Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:30 am

Here is the step-by-step process of what you should do prior and up to creating your character and roleplaying. First of all, I'm assuming you've read The Son of Neptune, which is the first Rick Riordan book that goes into detail about the Roman Camp. If you haven't, I do suggest you do so, otherwise you might be a bit confused. Now that that's been stated, let's get started!

Step 1: Da Rules!
The Forum Rules are the first thing you should read on the forum. They let you know what we expect roleplay and behavior wise on this site. If you don't/can't do those things then think twice before going further. However, most of the rules are standard and easy to follow.

Step 2: Get to know your forum!
That's right. After you have read the rules, browse through the forum. Look at finished character, scan through a few roleplays, just get the feel of the site. Heck, even introduce yourself.

Step 3: Reading is fun.
Before you make your character, you first have to read the character information found at the topic located here. Make sure to read EVERYTHING in that first post before you start your character. Otherwise you might miss a few rules and have to fix them later!

Step 4: Planning out your character.
It is suggested that you think about what your character is going to be like before you dive right into those creative brain juices of yours. Check out the suggest Roman gods/goddesses List. Think of a few names. Find a play-by. Just start gathering the aspects of your character before you start.

Step 5: Make your character.
That's right! It's time to make that beautiful character you've been thinking about! Use the standard Character Template that we give you and follow all length requirements.

Step 6: Post it!
Now that you've finished your character, how are you to show off your lovely creation to your fellow members? Well that's simple! Make a topic here titled Guest's Characters, or something along those lines. Try and keep this topic clean and organized, for it's where you'll be posting all future characters.

Step 7: Approval.
Now that you've made your character, there are a few steps that you must take before you can start roleplaying. After your character has been posted, one of the admins or mods will decide what Cohort your character will be in. Along with their "Accepted" post, your character's Cohort will be given. This decision is final, so do not ask for a change. You may, however, request a Cohort. (this isn't always followed) If you would like to request a Cohort, please put your preferred Cohort in the "Other" section of your character information.

Step 8: Begin your roleplay!
Now that you have completed all necessary steps to making your character and receiving a Cohort, you are free to roleplay around the forum! (All forum rules must be followed, though. Remember Step 1!)

Thanks for reading,
The Camp Jupiter Staff
Back to top Go down
https://campjupiter.rpg-board.net
Dark Wolf
Probatio
Dark Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.    Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:42 pm

ANGEL?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Lovely,
Probatio
Lovely,

PostSubject: Re: Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.    Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Yeah, that is Angel. xD
Back to top Go down
Creator Account
Admin
Admin
Creator Account

Location : I'm sorry, this information is classified due to a lack of a witty response.

PostSubject: Re: Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.    Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:04 pm

What? O_o
Back to top Go down
https://campjupiter.rpg-board.net
Dark Wolf
Probatio
Dark Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.    Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:58 pm

I Thought You Were Like Dead....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.    Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Step-By-Step for joining Camp Jupiter.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Jupiter :: General :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: