Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

Fifth Cohort Ballot Box

Go down 
+5
Styxx
Lily
ML
moon
Creator Account
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Creator Account
Admin
Admin
Creator Account

Location : I'm sorry, this information is classified due to a lack of a witty response.

Fifth Cohort Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Fifth Cohort Ballot Box   Fifth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:38 pm

In the Fifth Cohort is a Ballot Box for Cohort Leaders. It's a gold box with a lightning bolt engraved on the front of it along with a "J" on the other side. There are pens and slips of paper for submitting your nominations for the future Fifth Cohort Leaders!
Back to top Go down
https://campjupiter.rpg-board.net
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Cohort Ballot Box   Fifth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:27 am

MADELYN~MARIE~ADAMS
Juventas-15-5th Cohort
Madelyn almost walked past the nomination box. Out of the corner of her brown eyes she saw the golden box. She began to think of who to nominate, and only came up with one name. This person has helped her as soon as she arrived, and Madelyn has full confidence in him. She picked up a pen and neatly wrote down the name JAM, son of Vertumnus. She hoped that he won't mind, because she really thought he would make a good leader.
Back to top Go down
ML
Probatio
ML

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Cohort Ballot Box   Fifth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Teralyn|Micah|Parker

Teralyn walks into her cohort, and notices the ballot box. She looks around, and walks over to the box. She picks up a slip of paper, and one of the pens. Unsure who to notminate, the daughter of Cardea, puts her own name down. She then sets the pen down. Teralyn folds her slip of paper and puts it in the box. She then leaves her cohort.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Probatio
Lily

Location : Right there. No there. Not there! A little left. No right! Ok over there- oh forget it!

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Cohort Ballot Box   Fifth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:30 pm

I walked to the ballot box and sighed I had wanted to nominate myself, but I just couldn't do it. I knew someone who deserved it more. I took a deep breath and grabbed a pen and some paper. I scribbled: Madelyn Adams
Back to top Go down
Styxx
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Cohort Ballot Box   Fifth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:32 am

Acheron stood in front of the gold box glaring down at it. He grabbed the pen which lay beside it and scribbled his name down on a piece of parchment. Ash knew that no one else would vote for him, sons of Pluto were not exactly liked. He sighed folding the parchment in half and slipped it in the slot. Ash sighed, stuffed his hands in his jeans pockets and walked away from the box. Who would lead this band of misfits? Would this year be different from the last he wondered as he walked away.

Acheron Styxx
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Cohort Ballot Box   Fifth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:35 pm

I walked into the Cohort, I wasnt gonna miss out on a chance to prove myself. I wrote my name down on a piece of paper and placed it into the box.
Jovan Smith: Son of Bacchus
Satisfied with that, I turned around and walked out. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com/
Pandacat
Probatio
Pandacat

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Cohort Ballot Box   Fifth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Marika - Aliyah - Spini
Filled with a strange feeling of self-confidence, Mari marched straight into her cabin, with only one thing on her mind. She was going to nominate herself for Cohort Leader. She was sure that she could better the reputation of Cohort Five. They would be succsessful. They would be lucky. Picking up a piece of paper, she quickly scribbled down her name, age and god parents onto a piece of paper. Let the games begin.

" Marika Aliyah Spini ; 17 ; Discordia
Back to top Go down
Katherine
Probatio
Katherine

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Cohort Ballot Box   Fifth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:30 am

Courtney - Thomas

Courtney walked into the Fifth Cohort, determination written across her face. It was a decision she had made after just a bit of thinking. Her confidence was strong enough and her eagerness to keep Cohort Five up and in there, important to the camp, it was just something that became important to her. She grabbed a piece of paper and wrote her name down in her long slanted and sloppy hand writing.

Courtney Thomas-15-Mercury
Back to top Go down
libby
Probatio
libby

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Cohort Ballot Box   Fifth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Fifth Cohort... the arm pit of Camp Jupiter... We should fix that. "Here goes nothing." I grab two sheets of paper, and begin writing.

MADELYN MARIE ADAMS -15- JUVENTAS

SAM SHARPELS-16- ANGERONA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Cohort Ballot Box   Fifth Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fifth Cohort Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1